Throughout this site, you will find links to other web sites that I have enjoyed, for one reason or another. On this page, I have collected those links (and a few more). Perhaps you will enjoy them, too.
Please do not regard the inclusion of vendor sites as recommendations. I am a satisfied customer of some and believe that the others are reputable, too. You decide for yourself.
- John Bentley
- Lots of engines and much more, by a genuine craftsman.
- Chris from Clickspring
- Clockmaking, tools, but especially some fascinating videos.
- Tony Griffiths
- Information about just about any lathe you've ever heard of.
- Jan Ridders
- Model engines.
- Tatjana van Vaark
- Machining as art and inspiration.
- Dean Williams
- Engines, shop accessories and techniques.
- Groups.io discussion group for Taig equipment. This is where members of the defunct Yahoo forum went.
- Taig Owners Club
- A friendly and focussed discussion forum for owners of Taig equipment.
- Busy Bee Tools
- A wide variety of import machine tools and accessories.
- Chipping Away
- Mostly wood carving tools and supplies, but also a Taig dealer.
- Harris Products
- Mostly, this site interests me because of their brazing flux.
- Home Hardware
- Hardware, building supplies and most of what you might need for your home.
- KBC Tools & Machinery
- Like the name implies, lots of machine tools and accessories.
- Lee Valley Tools
- Mostly gardening and woodworking tools, but also a Taig dealer, just for lathes and related accessories.
- Lucas Milhaupt
- Products pertaining to brazing and soldering. There's interesting documentation on this site. If nothing else, it will make you aware of available products. Then when you visit your local welding supply house, you'll have some idea of how to explain what you want to buy.
- Nick Carter
- Not only is Nick Carter a Taig dealer, he uses his site to host contributions from many Taig owners. You can get lost in there.
- Noga Engineering
- Machinist hand tools for deburring, scraping and so on.
- Proxxon lathes and mills
- Information about a small lathe of traditional design.
- Sowa Metalworking Solutions
- Vendor of quality cutting tools and tooling.
- More types of industrial fasteners than you can imagine.
- Taig Tools
- The manufacturer of Taig machine tools and accessories.